As a Registered Investment Advisor, Focus Investment Advisors files two documents with the state:
Form ADV, Part 1: This form includes useful information about the company, such as address, phone number, number of employees, types of clients, assets under management, ownership information, and key executives.
Additional information about Focus Investment Advisors is also available at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. The searchable IARD/CRD number for Focus Investment Advisors is 157186. You can also search our information by typing in “Focus Investment Advisors” under the “Firm Name” eld, or by CRD# 157186.
Form ADV, Part 2: Focus Investment Advisors maintains and delivers to clients and prospective clients, a narrative document that includes additional information about the company, its employees, and its business practices (including any related party agreements). If you are interested in receiving the form ADV Part 2, you can request it by contacting us or you can click here.
SEC/NASAA: IAPD – Investment Adviser Firm Summary – CRD# 157186 https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/rm/157186
SEC/NASAA: IAPD – Investment Adviser Representative Summary – CRD#4820438 https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/Individual/4820438
SEC/NASAA: IAPD – Investment Adviser Representative Summary – CRD#5603065 https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/Individual/5603065
FINRA – BrokerCheck – https://brokercheck.nra.org/ CRD#4820438, CRD#5603065.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase any securities in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized. Further, this website is not to be construed as investment advice. Unless otherwise stated, opinions, calculations and estimates included in this website constitute the judgment of Focus Investment Advisors (“Focus”) and are subject to change without notice. Information in this website is obtained from various secondary sources that are believed to be reliable; however, Focus cannot guarantee its accuracy and such information may be incomplete or condensed. Certain information is presented as background on market historical characteristics. PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS.
• This website is a publication of Focus Investment Advisors. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
• Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the strategies presented.
• Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
• Focus Investment Advisors is registered as an investment advisor with the state of Florida and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Registration as an investment advisor does not constitute an endorsement of the rm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the advisor has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
• All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. There are no assurances that a portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
• Third-party rankings and recognition from rating services or publications are no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a highly-rated advisor does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. Generally, ratings, rankings and recognition are based on information prepared and submitted by the advisor. A more thorough disclosure of the criteria used in making these rankings is available by contacting the firm..